INFERNO / REAPER cylinder plugs
The cylinder plugs are part of the manufacturing process and are not adjustable or removable. Never attempt to remove or adjust the cylinder plugs. Doing so will cause leaking and engine malfunction.
Too late? Here’s what to do…
- Remove the valve from the engine.
- Clean the threads of the plug(s) and valve housing thoroughly with acetone or fingernail polish remover and a sharp tool like an O-ring pick.
- Apply a small amount of black Vibra-Tite super glue or Loctite to the cylinder plug(s) threads and work it completely around the threads.
- Reinstall the cylinder plug(s) flush with the outside of the valve housing. DO NOT screw the plug in all the way as it may damage the valve.
- Allow to dry for at least one hour.
- Attach an air source and ensure an air-tight seal.
Looking for Owner’s Manuals?
We’ve revamped all of our product Documentation with parts diagrams, installation instructions, maintenance guides and more.
Need Tech Support?
If you can’t find your answer, stop by our HelpDesk to create a ticket and get in touch with our tech department.
Wolverine Airsoft Owner’s Group
Wolverine MTW Owner’s Group
Wolverine Airsoft Youtube